Our team of performance coaches are passionate, dedicated, and committed to developing young athletes for life long peak performance.
*see positions below
Are you a high-energy team player who loves coaching young athletes to be peak performers in life through the sport of basketball?
Do our 4 core values (Character, Integrity, Resilience, and Performance) align with yours?
Will you go that extra mile to become the best version of yourself every day?
If you answered YES to all 3, keep reading.
Position: Performance Coach
- Degree or currently taking an undergrad in Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, or related field
- Coaching certification (Basketball BC or related, and/or coaching experience)
- Personal trainer, CSCS, FMS, PES, CES, or willing to take courses/certifications during training
- Playing experience (high school or college)
- First aid and CPR
- Criminal background check
Hourly rate: $18-30/hr
If you are a current student seeking an internship in business, marketing, social media, or sales, please send your CV to info@BallLab.ca.
Basic admin takes, customer support, managing schedule/calendar, data entry, uploading content, managing software (ie. email marketing, WordPress, etc…), client management (ie. gifts, emails, etc…), answering emails and phone calls.
Hourly rate: $17-22/hr